Interesting property deals from time to time – 21 Apr 2016
To stay close to the property investment ground, I’m also a realtor. That’s how you sniff out interesting deals like estate sales, trustee sales and bank sales aka mortgagee sales. Below is a selection of some deals on offer for April. And yes, do you know that you can buy HDB shophouses too? Here’s a preview!
Interesting deals for April 16 !
Trustee Sale - LANDED
SIXTH AVENUE. Single storey detached house. 12,562 sqft of freehold land. Near Sixth Avenue MRT station. Asking < $16 million.
Estate Sale - LANDED
JALAN KERAYONG. Freehold 2½ sty Detached. 4+1 Bedroom. Land area 2,906 sq ft. Asking price < $3.1 million. Rare Detached in Sembawang Straits Estate. Balinese style with lift & pool. Approx built up area 2,620 sq ft.
Bank Sale - LANDED
1) ESTRIVILLAS, Jalan Lim Tai See. Freehold Strata Semi- Detached. 3-storey + basement+attic. 5 +1 Bedroom. 5,188 sq ft. Asking Price < $4 million. Modern Design, Quiet surrounding. Good schools in vicinity ( Nanyang Primary, Henry Park Primary, Raffles Girls Primary School, Methodist Girls School, Hwa Chong International, National Junior College) Holland Village MRT.
2) JALAN TARUM. Freehold 2½ sty semi-detached. Land Size: 3461 sq ft. Built up: 4263 sq ft. Asking Price < $4.3 million. Near future Mayflower MRT station / wet market / food centre. Walking distance to CHIJ St Nicholas school.
3) JALAN LANGGAR BEDOK. Freehold. 2 Storey Semi-Detached. Land area 3,727 sq feet. Asking Price < S$4 million. Walking distance to Tanah Merah MRT station/Bedok Market Place complex
HDB shophouses for Sale!
1) Kim Tian Rd. 80 Yrs wef 1995. HDB Shop with Living quarter. Asking Price <$1.8 million. Approx 948 sqft per floor (total 1,895 sqft), with HDB upgraded utility. Tenanted $5,650/mth. No GST.
2) Jalan Bukit Merah. 80 Yrs wef 1994. HDB Shop with Living quarter within neighbourhood centre. Asking price less than $2.1 million, Approx 753 sqft per floor (total 1,485 sqft), Tenanted $6,150/mth, No GST, faces road.
3) Ang Mo Kio Central. 86 yrs wef 1993. Single level HDB Shop, currently used as a family restaurant. 1,389 sq ft. Asking < $5 million. Walking distance to Ang Mo Kio MRT Station. Tenanted.
4) Toa Payoh Lorong 6. 88 yrs wef 1994. HDB Shop. Approx 603sqft, Asking <$2 Million. No GST No ABSD. Ample parking. Tenanted to tuition centre @ $3,900 per month.
5) Woodlands St 31. 99 yrs wef 1992. 2 storey HDB Shophouse. Asking price < $3.3M. Selling with vacant possession. Shop area: 93 sqm, Apt area: 89sqm.
Which one/s do you think are the best buys and why? Stay curious!